SEA-SEARCH (2002 - 2005) was an EU funded project involving a network of 33 national oceanographic data centres and marine information services from 30 coastal states.
To find more about SEA-SEARCH
- Project overview — A brief description of the main aims of SEA-SEARCH
- BODC's role — Our duties as one of the SEA-SEARCH partners
- Official web site — View the official SEA-SEARCH web pages
- Data dictionaries — Find out more about the Common Data Index (CDI) data dictionaries used by SEA-SEARCH
- Data inventories — Find out more about the SEA-SEARCH inventories or directories
- Other links — Links to relevant pages