Autosub Under Ice (AUI)
Autosub Under Ice (AUI) is a 5-year Thematic Programme funded by the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC). Its main aim is to investigate the marine environment of floating ice shelves with a view to advancing the understanding of their role in the climate system.
- Project overview — A brief description of the main aims of the programme.
- BODC's role — Our duties as the AUI designated data centre.
- Official web site — View the Autosub Under Ice pages.
- Data submission — Guidelines on how to submit data to BODC.
- BODC processing — What will BODC do with your data?
- Cruise programme — A list of AUI cruises with access to cruise data inventories.
- Data inventories — A list of AUI data currently held at BODC.
- Data delivery — How to gain access to AUI data.
- Other links — Links to AUI sites and other relevant areas.