Marine Environment Monitoring and Assessment National database (MERMAN)
MERMAN holds UK data collected to fulfil the UK’s mandatory monitoring requirements under the Oslo and Paris Convention (OSPAR) Joint Assessments and Monitoring Programme (JAMP). These data are used in support of European Commission (EC) directives and national assessments, such as Charting Progress 2 and are also supplied to EMODNET.
To find out more about MERMAN, please use the following links
- Project overview — A brief look at the aims and history of the project
- BODC’s role — Our role within the project
- Partnerships — A general overview of the other organisations involved
- Project specific — Documentation relevant to the project participants
- Assessments and data access — View assesments of the most recently extracted contaminant data. Find out how to access these and other data held within MERMAN.
- Other links — Links to relevant pages