Marine and Freshwater Microbial Biodiversity (M&FMB)
The Marine and Freshwater Microbial Biodiversity (M&FMB) programme is an effort to understand the huge variety of microscopic life which inhabits our oceans, lakes and rivers. To find out more, follow these links:
- Introduction — A non-technical insight into the M&FMB programme.
- Project overview — A brief description of the main aims of the programme.
- BODC's role — Our duties as the M&FMB designated data centre.
- Official web site — View the Natural Environment Research Council's M&FMB pages.
- Data policy — Data management policy approved by the M&FMB steering committee.
- Data submission — Guidelines on how to submit data to BODC
- BODC processing — What will BODC do with your data?
- Fieldwork programme — M&FMB research in the Indian Ocean and at Priest Pot, Cumbria, UK.
- Data inventories — A list of M&FMB data currently held at BODC.
- Data delivery — How to gain access to M&FMB data.
- Restricted access — Information for M&FMB project participants only.
- Other links — Links to M&FMB sites and other relevant initiatives.