Diapycnal and Isopycnal Mixing Experiment in the Southern Ocean (DIMES)
Official Diapycnal and Isopycnal Mixing Experiment in the Southern Ocean (DIMES) web site.
US DIMES data management is being undertaken by the CLIVAR and Carbon Hydrographic Data Office (CCHDO).
DIMES blog at the UK Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC).
Principal scientists associated with DIMES are based at the following institutions
- National Oceanography Centre (NOC)
- The University of Southampton School of Ocean and Earth Science
- British Antarctic Survey (BAS)
- Scottish Association for Marine Science (SAMS)
- University of East Anglia School of Environmental Sciences (UEA)
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI)
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of California San Diego (SIO)
- Applied Physics Laboratory, University of Washington (APL)
- Florida State University Department of Oceanography (FSU)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Department of Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences (MIT)
Related Diapycnal and Isopycnal Mixing Experiment in the Southern Ocean (DIMES) pages at BODC
|Project overview||Data inventories|
|BODC's role||Data delivery|