Antarctic Deep Water Rates of Export (ANDREX)
The Antarctic Deep Water Rates of Export (ANDREX) programme aims to investigate the role of the Weddell Gyre in the meridional overturning circulation (MOC) and its influence on deep ocean properties. To find out more, follow these links
- Introduction — A non-technical insight into ANDREX.
- Project overview — A brief description of the main aims of ANDREX.
- BODC's role — Our duties as the ANDREX designated data centre.
- Official web site — View the ANDREX project pages.
- Data submission — Guidelines on how to submit data to BODC.
- BODC processing — What will BODC do with your data?
- Cruise programme — A list of ANDREX cruises with access to cruise data inventories.
- Data inventories — A list of ANDREX data currently held at BODC.
- Data delivery — How to gain access to ANDREX data.
- Other links — Links to ANDREX sites and other relevant areas.