RV Corystes CO 22/05
Cruise summary report
|Ship name (ship code)||RV Corystes (74RY)|
|Cruise identifier||CO 22/05|
|Cruise period||2005-05-25 — 2005-05-30|
|Port of departure||Belfast, United Kingdom|
|Port of return||Belfast, United Kingdom|
1. To maintain a nutrient and remote monitoring programme at mooring stations38A and 47D.
2. To assess temperature, salinity and nutrient distributions over depth at stations 38A and 47D.
3. To investigate summer transport of pelagic juvenile gadoids from coastal regions to stratified waters in the western Irish Sea.
4. To assess fish growth rates in mid may.
5. To assess juvenile fish for histological examination of growth and condition.
|Chief scientist||Brian Stewart (Department of Agriculture and Rural Development for Northern Ireland)|
|Cruise report||(0.24 MB)|
|General||Irish Sea and St. George's Channel|
|Specific||Northern Irish Sea|