Unplanned service interruption - 28 October 2016 15:00 BST - ongoing
Some online delivery is affected
FRV Goldseeker 6/81
Cruise summary report
|Ship name (ship code)||FRV Goldseeker (74GO)|
|Cruise period||1981-05-26 — 1981-06-17|
|Port of departure||Troon, United Kingdom|
|Port of return||Crinan, United Kingdom|
|Objectives||1) To measure moult increments in growth of Nephrops in cages and to measure the duration of different phases of the moulting cycle.
2) To study distribution and density of Nephrops in the Sound of Jura and Clyde.
3) To make observations on the size composition of Nephrops stocks in relation to density.
4) To recapture tagged Nephrops releasedin the Sound of Jura and Clyde in June 1980.
5) To tag and release further batches of Nephrops in these two areas.
6) To measure selectively of 70mm mesh Nephrops trawl.
7) To test new 22mm mesh trawl for sampling small Nephrops.
|Chief scientist||Colin J Chapman (Department of Agriculture and Fisheries for Scotland Aberdeen Marine Laboratory)|
|Cruise report||(0.09 MB)|
|General||Inner Seas off the West Coast of Scotland|
|Biology and fisheries|
|Crustaceans||Description: Nephrops Survey|
|Taggings||Description: Taggings of new Nephrops|
|Geology and geophysics|
|Bottom photography||Description: Camera footage|