Climate Variability and Predictability (CLIVAR)
CLIVAR is an international research programme looking at climate variability and climate change. Climate variability, its extremes and possible future changes, has a strong impact on mankind.
CLIVAR seeks to better understand and predict our climate in order to take precautions and to reduce impacts of climate variability and change on our planet.
- Project overview — A brief description of the main aims of the project
- BODC's role — Our duties as the CLIVAR Moored Instrument and Sea Level Data Assembly Centres
- Official web site — View the CLIVAR pages
- Data policy — CLIVAR data management policy
- Moored instrument data — Details of the Moored Instrument Data Assembly Centre
- Sea level data — Details of the Delayed-mode Sea Level Data Assembly Centre
- Other links — Links to CLIVAR sites and other relevant initiatives