Diapycnal and Isopycnal Mixing Experiment in the Southern Ocean (DIMES)
The Diapycnal and Isopycnal Mixing Experiment in the Southern Ocean (DIMES) programme aims to measure diapycnal and isopycnal mixing along the tilting isopycnals of the Antarctic Circumpolar Current (ACC) in the Southern Ocean. To find out more, follow these links
- Introduction — A non-technical insight into DIMES.
- Project overview — A brief description of the main aims of DIMES.
- BODC's role — Our duties as the DIMES designated data centre.
- US web site — View the DIMES project pages.
- Data policy — DIMES data policy.
- Data submission — Guidelines on how to submit data to BODC.
- BODC processing — What will BODC do with your data?
- Cruise programme — A list of DIMES cruises with access to cruise data inventories.
- Data inventories — A list of DIMES data currently held at BODC.
- Data delivery — How to gain access to DIMES data.
- Other links — Links to DIMES sites and other relevant areas.