The 36 North project is an effort to investigate and understand the influences on global climate regulation, with a focus on the current role of the North Atlantic subtropical gyre — a large, permanent, circular rotation of surface ocean water. To find out more, follow these links
- Project overview — A brief description of the main aims of the programme.
- BODC's role — Our duties as the 36 North designated data centre.
- Official web site — View the 36 North pages.
- Data submission — Guidelines on how to submit data to BODC.
- BODC processing — What will BODC do with your data?
- Data inventories — A list of 36 North data currently held at BODC.
- Data delivery — How to gain access to 36 North data.
- Other links — Links to 36 North sites and other relevant areas.