Coastal Flooding by Extreme Events (CoFEE)
The Coastal Flooding by Extreme Events project (CoFEE) aims to improve our understanding of how the coast will respond to changes in climate, sea level, storm and wave frequency. Its particular focus is changes to coastal flood risk, shorelines, beach profiles and coastal habitats.
CoFEE is part of the NERC Flood Risk from Extreme Events (FREE) Programme.
To find out more, follow these links
- Project overview — a brief description of the goals of the CoFEE project
- Data centre's role — responsibilities of the data centre
- NERC's FREE web site
- Data Policy — data management policy for the FREE Programme and for CoFEE
- Data submission — guidelines on how to submit data
- Data inventories — a list of CoFEE data currently held at BODC
- Other links — links to CoFEE related web sites.