Fluxes Across Sloping Topography of the North East Atlantic (FASTNEt)
The Fluxes Across Sloping Topography of the North East Atlantic (FASTNEt) consortium aims to improve current understanding of exchange processes taking place at ocean–shelf boundaries.
A combination of novel observational strategies and modelling techniques will focus on the shelf edge, west of the UK, as part of a four year scientific study. To find out more, follow these links
- Introduction — A non-technical insight into the FASTNEt consortium.
- Project overview — A brief description of the main aims of the consortium.
- BODC's role — Our duties as the FASTNEt designated data centre.
- Official web site — View the official FASTNEt pages.
- Data submission — Guidelines on how to submit data to BODC.
- BODC processing — What will BODC do with FASTNEt data?
- Cruise programme — Details of FASTNEt cruises.
- Glider operations — Overview of the consortium's ocean glider operations.
- Models — Details of the models used by the consortium.
- Data inventories — A list of FASTNEt data currently held at BODC.
- Data delivery — How to gain access to FASTNEt data.
- Other links — Links to other FASTNEt related initiatives.