Marine Productivity (MarProd)
Physical controls on ecosystem dynamics
Marine Productivity (MarProd) is a 5-year Thematic Programme funded by the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC). Its main objective is to investigate the population dynamics of key zooplankton species in UK shelf seas and in the northern Atlantic with emphasis on how physical factors such as water temperature and oceanic currents influence their distribution, abundance and productivity. To find out more, follow the links below or on the side menu bar
- Project overview — A brief description of the main aims of the programme.
- BODC's role — Our duties as the MarProd designated data centre.
- Official web site — View the Natural Environment Research Council's MarProd pages.
- Data policy — Data management policy approved by the MarProd steering committee.
- Data submission — Guidelines on how to submit data to BODC.
- BODC processing — What do BODC do with the data?
- Cruise programme — MarProd research in the North Atlantic.
- Data inventories — A list of MarProd data currently held at BODC.
- Data delivery — How to gain access to MarProd data.
- Project specific — Information for MarProd project participants.
- Other links — Links to MarProd sites and other relevant initiatives.