- AMBITION cruise report (3.71 MB)
- Bristol science meeting, 2001
- Plymouth science meeting, 2002
- Lancaster science meeting, 2003
- Norwich Science Meeting, 2004
- NERC — Provides funding for M&FMB.
- The Centre for Ecology and Hydrology, Lancaster — Holders of M&FMB freshwater data
M&FMB technology transfer
- BlueMicrobe — Exploiting M&FMB research for biotechnology
Other environmental genomics initiatives
- Micro-Mar — Marine prokaryote DNA diversity in an environmental context.
- The Sapelo Island Microbial Observatory — An archive of data for the microbial ecology community.
- Marine Genomics — Life Sciences, Ecology, Environment and BioInformatics in a multicultural European network.
- Environmental Genomics — Uses genomic knowledge and techniques to improve understanding of ecosystem function.
- The Integrated Taxonomic Information System — Authoritative taxonomic information on plants, animals, fungi, and microbes
- Algaebase — A database of terrestrial, marine and freshwater algae.