This section provides access to the information relating to the data collected by the GEOTRACES programme. It includes the Data Policy, how to submit data to the GEOTRACES International Data Assembly Centre, a restricted access data download facility and an inventory of the GEOTRACES data. To find out more, use the web site navigation or follow these links.
- Policy — The data management policy approved by the GEOTRACES Scientific Steering Committee.
- Submission — How to send your data to the GEOTRACES International Data Management Office.
- Delivery — Access to a restricted web-based data download facility.
- Inventories — Information about data availability, on a cruise by cruise basis, with links to supporting information.
- Historical TEI Data— Links to historical data sets.