RV Corystes CO 14/10
Cruise summary report
|Ship name (ship code)||RV Corystes (74RY)|
|Cruise identifier||CO 14/10|
|Cruise period||2010-04-05 — 2010-04-09|
|Port of departure||Belfast, United Kingdom|
|Port of return||Belfast, United Kingdom|
1. Trawl each station sampled during previous cruises and quantify catches.
2. Collect maturity data for female Nephrops
3. Assess the prevalence of the dinoflagellate parasite Hematodinium in Nephrops catches.
4. Identify and quantify bycatch species associated with Nephrops catches.
5. Collect biological data (length, weight, age, maturity, parasite infection) of cod and haddock
6. Examine the feasibility of collecting Nephrops length/weight data in order to verify the elationship used in ICES assessments.
|Chief scientist||Richard P Briggs (Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute)|
|Cruise report||(0.20 MB)|
|General||Irish Sea and St. George's Channel|
|Specific||ICES area VIIa|