RV Corystes CO 23/10
Cruise summary report
|Ship name (ship code)||RV Corystes (74RY)|
|Cruise identifier||CO 23/10|
|Cruise period||2010-06-05 — 2010-06-11|
|Port of departure||Belfast, United Kingdom|
|Port of return||Belfast, United Kingdom|
1. To investigate the distribution and processes which determine the success of gadoid development through to settlement.
2. To obtain abundance indices for early-stage juveniles of the 2010 year-class of gadoids in the western Irish Sea for use in stock assessments.
3. To obtain samples for otolith primary increment analysis.
4. To collect zooplankton, fish larvae and environmental data using the Gulf VII.
5. To maintain and service the Irish Sea insitu monitoring programme at open sea station 38A.
|Chief scientist||Steven Beggs (Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute)|
|Cruise report||(0.21 MB)|
|General||Irish Sea and St. George's Channel|
|Specific||ICES area VIIa|