RV Tellina 4/77
Cruise summary report
|Ship name (ship code)||RV Tellina (74TE)|
|Cruise period||1977-04-12 — 1977-05-04|
|Port of departure||Lowestoft, United Kingdom|
|Port of return||Lowestoft, United Kingdom|
|Objectives||1. To repeat previous groundfish surveys in the area between 51 30'N and
2. To collect length compositions and otoliths of plaice, sole, cod, whiting and rays as a supplement to the market sampling programme.
3. To collect small plaice and bring them back alive to the laboratory for experimental use.
4. To tag small plaice, soles and cod if they are caught in sufficient numbers.
5. To carry out six trawl hauls in the Sizewell Bank area.
6. To collect small cod and bring them back alive to FRL for experimental use.
7. To collect a sample of small cod for Dr Portmann.
|Chief scientist||Colin L Whiting (Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food Lowestoft Fisheries Laboratory)|
|Cruise report||(0.11 MB)|
|Biology and fisheries|
|Demersal fish||Quantity: number of hauls = 62|
Description: population structures