RV G A Reay GAR9/81
Cruise summary report
|Ship name (ship code)||RV G A Reay (74GD)|
|Cruise period||1981-06-24 — 1981-07-07|
|Port of departure||Aberdeen, United Kingdom|
|Port of return||Aberdeen, United Kingdom|
|Objectives||1. To describe the distribution of gadoids within the Norway pout fishery area, using a semi-pelagic high-headline trawl.
2. To obtain biological samples of all gadoids taken, including stomach contents as part of the ICES feeding study.
3. To collect samples of blood, muscle and other tissue, from selected fish species.
4. To collect a 2kg sample of Norway pout.
5. To collect specimens of whole fish for the whole/gutted weight conversion factor project.
6. To collect a sample of whole whiting.
7. To collect specimens for the fish identification course.
|Chief scientist||C Timothy Macer (Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food Lowestoft Fisheries Laboratory)|
|Cruise report||(0.12 MB)|
North East Atlantic Ocean (limit 40W)
|Biology and fisheries|
|Demersal fish||Quantity: number of stations = 47|