RV Corystes COR3B/91
Cruise summary report
|Ship name (ship code)||RV Corystes (74RY)|
|Cruise period||1991-03-28 — 1991-04-05|
|Port of departure||Lowestoft, United Kingdom|
|Port of return||Lowestoft, United Kingdom|
|Objectives||On selected NTSF stations:
1. To investigate diseases of dab.
2. To investigate diseases of other commercial fish, including microbiological sampling.
3. To sample dab livers for EROD activity testing.
4. To collect samples of dab and other fish for contaminant analysis.
5. To collect stomachs of cod and whiting.
All the aims were successfully completed.
|Chief scientist||D Bucke (Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food Fish Disease Laboratory Weymouth)|
|Cruise report||(0.09 MB)|
|Biology and fisheries|
|Other biological/fisheries measurement||Quantity: number of measurements = 33|
Description: disease investigations