RV Lough Foyle LF 2204
Cruise summary report
|Ship name (ship code)||RV Lough Foyle (74LG)|
|Cruise identifier||LF 2204|
|Cruise period||2004-05-30 — 2004-06-02|
|Port of departure||Belfast, United Kingdom|
|Port of return||Belfast, United Kingdom|
1. To maintain a nutrient and remote monitoring programme at mooring stations 38A and 47D.
2. To assess temperature, salinity and nutrient distributions over depth at stations 38A and 47D.
3. To assess surface temperature, salinity and nutrient distributions throughout a grid of stations in the north western Irish Sea.
4. To assess sediment, epifauna and Nephrops samples for isotopic and pigment content.
5. To assess temperature, salinity and nutrient distributions over depth along an east-west Irish Sea transect at latitude 54 degrees.
|Chief scientist||Brian Stewart (Department of Agriculture and Rural Development for Northern Ireland)|
|Cruise report||(0.02 MB)|
|General||Irish Sea and St. George's Channel|
|Specific||Northern Irish Sea|