RV Cefas Endeavour 09/20
|Ship name (ship code)||RV Cefas Endeavour (74E9)|
|Cruise period||2020-07-02 — 2020-07-10|
|Port of departure||Lowestoft, United Kingdom|
|Port of return||Lowestoft, United Kingdom|
1. To conduct a standard underwater TV survey of Nephrops burrow densities on the Farn Deeps grounds, 55 35' - 54 45' N and 01 30' - 00 40' W, and to evaluate Nephrops abundance (110 stations)
2. Service Noise Landers at Dowsing, Warp.
3. Service SmartBuoys at West Gabbard 2 and Warp.
4. Secondary: Continuous flow and CTD Rosette water sampling as required.
5. Secondary: Take daily water samples from the underway supply for filtering and freezing, used for Chlorophyll sampling.
6. Secondary: Collection of Zooplankton sample at West Gabbard.
|Chief scientist||Christopher Firmin (Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science Lowestoft Laboratory)|
|Cruise programme||(0.59 MB)|
|Specific||Farne Deep, Dowsing, Gabbard and Warp|