1) Recovery of moorings at sites I2, I4 and of a current meter tripod T in the N. Rockall Trough.
2) Relay of I2 and I4.
3) Recovery of moorings at sites E2 and E3 in the Faroe-Shetland Channel.
4) Deployment of mooring at site G3 in Faroe-Shetland Channel.
5) Hydrographic stations and work with profiling Aanderaa current meter around NW UK continental slope.
6) Dragging for previously lost moorings in Rockall Trough
John W Cherriman (Institute of Oceanographic Sciences Wormley Laboratory), W John Gould (Institute of Oceanographic Sciences Wormley Laboratory)
North East Atlantic Ocean (limit 40W)
N. & W. of Scotland
Water bottle stations
Quantity: number of stations = 4
Description: 2 moorings recovered,2 morrings laid,each with 4 c.m.;4 months