1. To describe the distribution of gadoids within the Norway pout fishery area using the semi-pelagic high headlline trawl with codend liner.
2. To study the interactions between species by examining feeding preferences in relation to bottom type and depth of water
3. To collect fish samples for the fish identification course.
4. To collect mackerel and herring samples.
5. To record temperature/depth profiles,
C Timothy Macer (Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food Lowestoft Fisheries Laboratory)
North Sea Norwegian Sea North East Atlantic Ocean (limit 40W)