1. To test the 38 kHz acoustic survey system.
2. Deploy and test the near-bed current velocity measuring system.
3. Check and calibrate the new sector scanner transducer.
4. Carry out trials of a pressure measuring tag.
5. Test the new headline transducer winch.
Ronald B Mitson (Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food Lowestoft Fisheries Laboratory)
North Sea Irish Sea and St. George's Channel
Quantity: number of stations = 1
Biology and fisheries
Quantity: number of hauls = 4
Geology and geophysics
Other geological/geophysical measurements
Quantity: number of deployments = 16 Description: Testing acoustic gear of various types