1. To carry out a groundfish survey.
2. Examine stomach contents of a wide range of fish species.
3. Laying and recovery of Nab Tower current meter rig (AEP3)
4. Collect surface water samples for AEP1
5. Trials of atomic absorption spectrophotometer - Cambridge University.
David B Bennett (Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food Lowestoft Fisheries Laboratory)
Irish Sea and St. George's Channel Bristol Channel Bay of Biscay North East Atlantic Ocean (limit 40W)
Quantity: number of recoveries = 2 Description: current meters recovered;8 days
Quantity: number of samples = 35 Description: Caesium 137 (Cs-137)
Biology and fisheries
Quantity: number of hauls = 46 Description: Granton trawls.