1. To carry out the annual survey of 0- and 1- group gadoids in the Irish Sea.
2. To sample stomach contents of a range of species for use with multi-species assessment models.
3. To repeat part of the Irish Sea groundfish survey in Cardigan Bay.
4. To collect live berried Nephrops for larval development studies.
5. To sample 0-group mackerel in the western English Channel.
6. To collect samples of commercial size fish from stations in the eastern Irish Sea for AEP2.
7. To collect water samples for AEP1.
8. To retrieve the current meter rig in Start Bay.
David J Symonds (Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food Lowestoft Fisheries Laboratory)
Irish Sea and St. George's Channel Bristol Channel
Irish Sea/Western English Channel
Water bottle stations
Quantity: number of stations = 32 Description: S surface only
Biology and fisheries
Quantity: number of samples = 9
Eggs and larvae
Quantity: number of samples = 50 Description: berried Nephrops collected.