1) To recover SMBA and MAFF moorings L1, L2, L3 and L4 on Porcupine Bank.
2) To deploy two Bidston tide gauges at station YP in the Porcupine Sea Bight.
3) To recover SMBA moorings F and M and Bidston tide gauge N1 in the Rockall Channel.
4) To recover SMBA moorings V and W near the Wyville Thomson Ridge.
5) To service the UCNW moorings HS1 and M2 on the Scottish Continental Shelf.
6) To deploy four SMBA satellite-tracked drogues between station F and the Anton Dohrn Seamount. In addition, another drogue to be deployed on the eastern slope of Anton Dohrn.
7) To collect caesium samples for MAFF and Glasgow University.
Anton Edwards (Scottish Marine Biological Association), Colin R Griffiths (Scottish Marine Biological Association), Joseph M Graham (Scottish Marine Biological Association)
North East Atlantic Ocean (limit 40W)
Water bottle stations
Quantity: number of stations = 60 Description: S surface only
Quantity: number of stations = 13 Description: 8 c.m.recovered;138 days
Surface drifters/drifting buoys
Quantity: number of deployments = 5 Description: satellite tracked drogues;radio transmission to satellite