RV Lough Foyle LF/13/95
Cruise summary report
|Ship name (ship code)||RV Lough Foyle (74LG)|
|Cruise period||1995-03-14 — 1995-03-22|
|Port of departure||Belfast, United Kingdom|
|Port of return||Belfast, United Kingdom|
1. To survey the distribution & abundance of fish eggs for the AIR egg abundance
project (AIR3 2263)
2. To collect fish eggs for iso-electric focusing.
3. To investigate the abundance of fish and Nephrops larvae in the Irish Sea.
4. To collect fish larvae for lipid analysis, C & N content and otolith primary
5. To investigate the abundance of euphausiids & other macro zooplankton in the
6. To collect samples for a Queens/DANI studentship.
|Chief scientist||Mark Dickey-Collas (Department of Agriculture for Northern Ireland)|
|Cruise report||(0.23 MB)|
|General||Irish Sea and St. George's Channel|
|Specific||Irish Sea and North Channel|
|Track charts||(0.02 MB)|
|Biology and fisheries|
|Phytoplankton||Quantity: number of stations = 104|
|Zooplankton||Quantity: number of stations = 104|
|Eggs and larvae||Description: Fish and Nephrops larvae survey.|