1. To re-lay the current meter station at South Falls.
2. To track a dumped sludge patch in the Barrow Deep.
3. To map the front between Flamborough and Tees Bay.
4. To lay an array of current meter stations in the front area.
5. To carry out a water quality survey between Tees Bay and the methyl
methacrylate dumping ground.
6. To recover and re-lay the permanent current meter stations off Tees Bay, JONSIS 1 and JONSIS 2.
A R Folkard (Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food Lowestoft Fisheries Laboratory)
Surface measurements underway (T,S)
Description: T only
Water bottle stations
Quantity: number of stations = 25 Description: S surface only
Subsurface temperature and salinity measurements
Quantity: number of recoveries = 10
Surface drifters/drifting buoys
Quantity: number of deployments = 100 Description: bottom