1. To carry out the annual survey of 0- and 1- group gadoids in the Irish Sea.
2. To sample stomach contents of a range of species for use with multi-species assessment models.
3. To repeat part of the Irish Sea groundfish survey in Cardigan Bay.
4. To complete the groundfish survey in the Celtic Sea started on CLIONE cruise 8.
5. To collect samples of plaice and sole from NE Irish Sea for AEP 2.
David J Symonds (Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food Lowestoft Fisheries Laboratory)
Irish Sea and St. George's Channel
Irish Sea/Celtic Sea
Biology and fisheries
Quantity: number of hauls = 53 Description: population structures