In this section
- ARABESQUE CDROM
- Biogeochemical Ocean Flux Study (BOFS) North Atlantic Data Set CDROM
- GEBCO 30 arc-second grid bathymetric data set
- GEBCO One Minute Grid bathymetric data set
- Land-Ocean Interaction Study — Shelf Edge Study (LOIS SES) CDROM
- Land-Ocean Interaction Study — Rivers, Atmosphere and Coasts (LOIS RACS) CDROM
- North Sea Project CDROM
- Ocean Margin Exchange phase I (OMEX I) CDROM
- PROcesses of Vertical Exchange in Shelf Seas (PROVESS) CDROM
1. All data from CTD cast A9/6 (BODC reference 75022, start time 00:37 on 25/09/1994) below 10 metres should be disregarded. The bottle data for this cast (which are all CTD-derived) should also be disregarded. This problem was due to the concatenation of data from two CTD casts into the originator's data file.
2. The file DBKIT\BINCTD.CSV on the ARABESQUE CDROM has temperature and salinity data truncated (not rounded) from three decimal places to two. If the third decimal place is of significance for your application then a replacement for BINCTD.CSV must be downloaded. The replacement file, BINCTD.CSV, is made available as a self-extracting compressed file, arabesque_corrections.exe.
Download arabesque_corrections.exe (1.2 MB)