In this section
- ARABESQUE CDROM
- Biogeochemical Ocean Flux Study (BOFS) North Atlantic Data Set CDROM
- GEBCO 30 arc-second grid bathymetric data set
- GEBCO One Minute Grid bathymetric data set
- Land-Ocean Interaction Study — Shelf Edge Study (LOIS SES) CDROM
- Land-Ocean Interaction Study — Rivers, Atmosphere and Coasts (LOIS RACS) CDROM
- North Sea Project CDROM
- Ocean Margin Exchange phase I (OMEX I) CDROM
- PROcesses of Vertical Exchange in Shelf Seas (PROVESS) CDROM
GEBCO bathymetric data sets — GEBCO 30 arc-second grid
The GEBCO Grid gives global coverage of gridded bathymetry data at 30 arc-second intervals.
The grid was largely generated by combining quality-controlled ship depth soundings with interpolation between sounding points guided by satellite-gravity derived data. In areas where they improve on this model, data sets generated by other methods are included. The land data are largely taken from the Shuttle Radar Topography Mission (SRTM30) data set.
Before release, numerous checks were carried out on the grid, however, it may still contain some artifacts created during the gridding process. A list of reported bugs will be included on this page.
If you find any bugs in the data set that are not reported on this page then please contact Pauline Weatherall the GEBCO Digital Atlas manager.
For ease, the reported problems have been divided into the following areas