In this section
- ARABESQUE CDROM
- Biogeochemical Ocean Flux Study (BOFS) North Atlantic Data Set CDROM
- GEBCO 30 arc-second grid bathymetric data set
- GEBCO One Minute Grid bathymetric data set
- Land-Ocean Interaction Study — Shelf Edge Study (LOIS SES) CDROM
- Land-Ocean Interaction Study — Rivers, Atmosphere and Coasts (LOIS RACS) CDROM
- North Sea Project CDROM
- Ocean Margin Exchange phase I (OMEX I) CDROM
- PROcesses of Vertical Exchange in Shelf Seas (PROVESS) CDROM
Land-Ocean Interaction Study (LOIS) - Rivers, Atmosphere and Coasts (RACS) CDROM
LOIS RACS(C) Marine I and RACS(A) data set
It has been discovered that the radioisotope data set for the day grab samples from RRS Challenger cruise 99 were supplied in units of Bq/g*100 and not Bq/g. Consequently, the data for parameters BE07GSXT, C37CGSXT, T34CGSXT and X210GSXX in the CORETOT table of the RACS CDROM database (all Challenger 99 Day Grab samples) must be divided by 100 to give the correct values in units of Bq/kg.
The data in the BODC master Oracle database were corrected on 29 September 2004.